• Wild Witch Wisteria • NEW • Moisturizing Cuticle Oil • Witchy • Ritual Oils •
Say hello to • Wild Witch Wisteria •
-Or maybe you already know her, and want more?!
• This beauty of a scent was created for inclusion in the February edition of a VERY popular subscription box that I personally have been a subscriber to for about a year. I was ecstatic to get the amazing opportunity to create a special scent just for that box. Truly a dream.
• The great thing about all of the oils available here is that they all can be used in many different ways. Cuticle oil of course, perfume, and rituals, etc. To use as a perfume or ritual oil, just pop the steel ball out and dab on with your finger. Remember to store this low flow roller upside down when the ball is in place so that it stays loaded.
• If you don't know about Wisteria, let me give you some info...
• Wisteria has a sweet, and slightly spicy scent to it. Wisteria seems to be my spirit plant with her sweetly scented flowers, and her tough, barky vines that grow so strong.
• Wisteria also has many Magickal uses •
Psychic development, Wisdom, Meditation, Divine Blessings, etc.
• Metaphysical Properties •
Wisteria is for women who have problems with their femininity and sexuality, and for men who deny the softer and more feminine part of themselves. It relieves fear of intimacy in both men and women and brings a balance within ourselves. Use as anointing oil for prayer and meditation. Wisteria oil is also an aid to channeling.
*Wisteria oil is not an essential oil. Made with a Fragrance Oil. For external use only. Keep away from pets.*