Waterslide Nail Decals Packs - 8 Different Design Packs
Super fun waterslide decals are an easy and quick way to give clients detailed designs!
- Choose the designs you prefer, and cut them out. Get a small dish of warm water, and a pair of tweezers.
- Paint your nails as usual. But do not topcoat yet.
- Once your color coats are cured(dry), place your decals in the water for 30 seconds - 1 min.
- Remove the decal from the water and carefully slide it off of the paper backing.
- Using the tweezers, place the decal onto the nail. Use your finger(Or silicone tool) to press it into place, and push it from the center out.
- Once it has been completely pushed down, and flat, you can topcoat, and I suggest doing two topcoats to make sure it stays encapsulated.